|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BLOM Bank - Visa Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 35||Rate: 1.75%|
- Currency: available in JOD
- You can use the card locally or internationally on: Cash withdrawals, at sales points and through the internet
- Interest rate: 1.75%
- Card is acceptable locally and internationally on: Cash withdrawals, at sales points and through the internet
- Grace period up to (45) days, (15 days after the end of the cycle, noting that each cycle starts on the 26th of every month)
- Several Settlement Ratios of your choice starting of (3%).
- Ability to issue a supplementary card
- (SMS) service on all transactions.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.