|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BLOM Bank - Visa Signature Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 100||Rate: 1.75%|
- Ultimate Safety – The Smart Chip Technology: This card uses chip technology, which provides you with increased protection against fraud by your PIN code with every transaction done on the card.
- Life Insurance on Card's outstanding balance covers the amount owed by the cardholder on the card in case of death.
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access at more than 1000+ airport lounges in 300+ cities.
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty: Double the existing warranty up to the max 24 months.
- Full Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- Medical and Legal Referral
- Offers and discounts and programs for Travel, Dining, Lifestyle & Shopping privileges
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.