|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Cairo Amman Bank - Standard Mastercard Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 1.75%|
Standard MasterCard® TM Credit Card from Cairo Amman Bank grants you flexible credit ceiling which is locally and globally accepted enabling you to purchase through Points of Sale, on line shopping and cash withdrawal to meet your needs.
- Local and global acceptance of the card.
- A card with a distinctive design and of safe use. It is provided with an advanced smart chip technology and which is featured in utmost safety and protection.
- Maximum financial flexibility to suit your financial requirements.
- Credit facilities without interests on purchases for a period up to 49 days.
- Renewable Credit ceiling which grants you flexibility when purchasing through Points of Sale and cash withdrawal from ATMs.
- Extra Credit Cards to your family members.
- Benefit from Cairo Amman Bank Discounts Program.
- Benefit from having your purchases to be in installments at zero% for a period up to 20 months through chain of stores and commercial shops which are considered the best in Jordan.
- Free withdrawal limit for purchases that matches the ceiling of the card.
- Easy settlement of the payments of your credit card through the available banking services.
- Viewing your account statement and following up your transactions through the on line banking service.
- Fast issuance of the card and activation procedures.
- Free SMS which are directly received by you to view the transactions made by you and that will help you in managing your expenses.
- Enable the holder to benefit from Priceless Arabia Program, the program which includes a unique group of offers and experiences which are specially designed for holders of Standard MasterCard TM including restaurants, shopping, entertainment, sports, travel, hotels and tourism activities.
Additional InformationWays to obtain the card, through:
- Specialized sales team to serve you at any time.
- Visit one of our branches.
- Filling out the electronic application through:www.cab.jo/mastercard
Representative ExampleIf you spend JD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.