|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|JCB - Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 0%|
The Classic Credit Card from Jordan Commercial Bank gives you flexibility and purchasing power in addition to many added benefits and services to meet all your needs with a limit that suits your monthly income.
- Free for life with no issuance or renewal fees
- Local and international acceptance
- Use your card to pay for purchases at points of sale in millions of shops around the world
- The ability to withdraw cash at ATMs with a MasterCard logo around the world
- The ability to withdraw cash up to 100% of the card’s limit
- You can use the card to shop online
- The Smart Chip technology gives your card the ultimate level of security and protection
- Make quick payments thanks to the “contactless” technology
- Grace period up to 45 days
- Flexible monthly repayments
- The option to issue supplementary cards for your family members for free
- You can track all your credit card transactions through a free electronic account statement
- Dynamic 3D secure for a safer shopping experience
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.