|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|JCB - U Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 0%|
Card from Jordan Commercial Bank comes with a host of features and offers. It is designed to ensure that you receive unparalleled financial flexibility and optimal purchasing power that meet your needs and lifestyle.
- Exclusive modern design
- No issuance fees
- 1% cash back on all purchases with no limits to the rewards you can earn
- Quick payment thanks to the “contactless” technology
- The ability to withdraw cash up to 100% of the card’s limit
- The MasterCard for You app from MasterCard provides you access to a wide selection of travel, lifestyle and insurance offers and benefits
- Free access to VIP lounges at the following airports: For an updated list of lounges, please visit: http://www.mastercard.com/jo/ar/consumer/titanium.html
- Smart Chip technology gives your card the ultimate level of security and protection
- 0% interest for 6 months upon issuing your credit card
- Grace period up to 45 days
- Flexible monthly repayment options
- The option to issue supplementary cards for your family members for free
- Free electronic account statement
- Dynamic 3D secure for a safer shopping experience
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.