|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|JCB - World MasterCard||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 0%|
World MasterCard from Jordan Commercial Bank will grant you access to a world of exclusive privileges and a variety of services and offers that far exceed the benefits of any other credit card. World MasterCard offers you the highest levels of purchasing power that adapt to your exceptional needs and sophisticated lifestyle.
- Unlimited, complimentary access to over 800 VIP Lounges across the world
- Complementary nights offer at Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Discounts for your stay at luxury serviced apartment
- The MasterCard for You app from MasterCard provides you access to a wide selection of travel, lifestyle and insurance offers and benefits
- Hertz gold plus rewards five star membership
- The ability to withdraw cash up to 100% of the card’s limit
- Discounted Chauffeur Rides with Careem
- Make quick payments thanks to the “contactless” technology
- MasterCard Buy 1 Get 1 offers
- Exclusive Spa offers at Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel hotels and resorts
- Cleartrip travel discount
- European Shopping Villages offers
- MyUS premium shipping discount
- Travel cancellation / interruption insurance
- Travel accident and medical insurance
- Dynamic 3D secure for a safer shopping experience
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.