|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Jordan Kuwait Bank - Mastercard Fly & Plus||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 15||Rate: 0%|
MasterCard Fly & Plus from Jordan Kuwait Bank and Royal Jordanian combines the pleasure of travelling and shopping. MasterCard Fly & Plus holders can collect miles on their Royal Plus frequent flyer program while using the card for their everyday purchases.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Earn miles for every purchase you make using the MasterCard “Fly & Plus” card in the Royal Plus frequent flyer program with Royal Jordanian. Miles earned can be redeemed for awards from Royal Jordanian such as upgrades or free airline tickets on board Royal Jordanian or for travel on any of their oneworld partners.
- Global usage, with the availability of cash withdrawals from the account around the clock through any ATM that carries the MasterCard sign inside or outside Jordan.
- Monitoring card expenses through Jordan Kuwait Bank’s monthly statement.
Types of Fly & Plus Cards:
- Platinum card – Cardholders earn 1 mile on their Royal Plus frequent flyer program for every 1 JOD spent domestically and 2 miles for every 1 JOD spent abroad.
- Gold card – Cardholders earn 1 mile on their Royal Plus frequent flyer program for every 1 JOD spent domestically and 3 miles for every 2 JOD spent abroad.
- Silver card (Classic) - Cardholders earn 1 mile on their Royal Plus frequent flyer program for every 2 JOD spent domestically and 1 mile for every 1 JOD spent abroad.
Representative ExampleIf you spend JD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.