|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Jordan Kuwait Bank - Visa Revolving||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 50||Rate: 0%|
Jordan Kuwait Bank offers the internationally accepted Classic and Gold revolving Visa cards, Visa revolving cards allow the card holder to make card payments in monthly installments. with interest paid on unpaid due amounts while taking into account a grace period of up to a maximum of 51 days. The revolving Visa card can be used for purchases and cash withdrawals from ATMs around the world that carry the Visa logo or through Bank branches inside and outside Jordan against a fee for cash withdrawal.
- Fulfill your financial needs with a limit that suits your monthly income
- Interest grace period of up to 51 days from the date of withdrawal
- Competitive interest rates on the revolving balance of the card's limit
- Card is equipped with the Chip and Pin technology for additional security and safety
- Card is issued for first two years against payment of first year’s fee
- Depending on use, client may be exempted of renewal fees
- Rewards through the Bonus Point rewards program
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Photocopy of valid passport/ civil ID for the applicant
- Photocopy of valid residency permit for foreign residents in addition to the passport
- Proof of income for the client, such as the commercial registration, vocational license and a salary statement.
Representative ExampleIf you spend JD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).