|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Boubyan Visa Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 1,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 40||Rate: 0%|
Boubyan Visa Gold credit card provides you with simplicity of use and flexibility in payment as well as many other benefits and valuable offers around the year.
Boubyan Visa Gold Credit Card Features:
- No interest charges on the due amount
- You can pay your outstanding amount in multiple flexible payments. 8.33% or 100%
- Can be used for cash withdrawals
- Supplementary card is available
- Card details can be viewed through internet banking , I.V.R and mobile banking
- Card can be issued against blocked amount
- Shari’a compliant
- Minimum salary should be KWD 1000 for government employees ad KWD for non-government employees
- Fees - KWD 40 for full payment option and KWD 80 for flexible payment option
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.