|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBK - Laki Titanium Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 40||Rate: 0.833%|
You enjoy what it means to be a woman. The NBK Laki Titanium Mastercard Credit Card will make you feel even more like the lucky lady you are.With this card, you will enjoy a variety of glamorous benefits that cater to your lifestyle desires such as free valet parking, complimentary airport lounge access, and exclusive offers covering retail, travel, dining and much more! The NBK Laki Titanium Mastercard Credit Card is the first card of its kind in Kuwait - designed exclusively for the modern woman.
To receive the NBK Laki Titanium Mastercard Credit Card, you must be a female NBK customer with a minimum salary of KD 250.
Annual Fee from 2nd year forth:
- Free first year - When you transfer your salary to NBK
- Supplementary cards - For your immediate family members
- Flexible payment - The option to repay credit card purchases in small, easy installments
- NBK Online Banking - Secure online access to your credit card and all associated accounts
- SMS service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
- Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
- Free rides - Use your NBK Mastercard and get 20% off on rides with Careem
- Mastercard Priceless Special App - Get hundreds of additional offers with the Mastercard Priceless Special app, download it from your app store
- Free valet parking - Never worry again about finding a parking space! Enjoy free valet parking locally at select malls and outlets
- Complimentary airport lounge access - Enjoy complimentary access to lounges across the MENA region
- Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 250,000 with your airline ticket purchases Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company
- NBK Rewards Program - Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 800 partner outlets across Kuwait
- NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects credit cardholders’ online purchases from fraudulent use of their credit cards
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.