Even though you are residing beyond the Lebanese territories, the keys to the door of your homeland home have never been so easy to get! Bank of Beirut's Expat Housing Loan allows you to benefit from a high loan amount with competitive features, repayable over a long period of time, and especially tailored to suit your aspirations.
- Loan Amount: up to USD 1 Million
- Financing: 50% of the house value
- Repayment Period: up to 20 years
- Competitive Interest Rate: 4 % for the first year then BCR + 2.75% for the remaining period
- First degree mortgage over property in favor of Bank of Beirut
- Life insurance along with fire insurance for the entire duration of the loan
- Transfer of monthly bill amount
- For employed applicants: salary attestation from employer
- For self-employed applicants: financial statements covering the last 2 years of business activity
- Personal net worth statement
- Identity card
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.