Byblos Bank is eager to build bridges with Lebanese expatriates around the world, and to make it happen Byblos Bank provide customized solutions that answer your needs.
- Amount: Minimum USD 25,000 - no maximum
- Repayment Period: Minimum five years - maximum 30 years
- You can delegate a relative or other proxy to represent you during the mortgage and registration process. This is mandatory for a housing loan for construction of a home
- Possibility of financing apartment under construction with selected promoters/developers
- Pre-approved credit card – with USD 5,000 limit – for the first year with every approved Housing Loan
- Life insurance for the applicant
- Fire insurance on the home
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.