|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Fenicia Bank - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 400||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 3 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
Are you looking for a new start? A brand new car? Hawaii …Eurodisney…seashells everything is possible. All you need is Fenicia personal loan!
- Up to 50 million LBP personal loan or its equivalent in foreign currencies.
- Pay back your loan with monthly payments of max.30% of your monthly income.
- Pay it back over 36 months with the possibility to extend the settlement period.
- Adequate interest rates based on collateral and case by case study.
- Life and total disability insurance is a must.
- Your proof of identity
- An authenticated proof of income is a must
- A photocopy of your title deed or the latest electricity or telephone bill
- You are an employee of the public sector, private sector, a professional, or syndicate member.
- You are over 21 years old and able to settle the loan before reaching 64 years old.
- Your minimum monthly income is LBP 600.000.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.