|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Bank Dhofar - Current Account||Minimum Balance: OMR 300||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: No Salary Transfer|
Gain flexible access to your funds Your current account defines financial flexibility as it is a safe, convenient and accessible place to keep your money. The convenience of banking wherever and whenever you want Count on BankDhofar’s current account for your everyday banking needs. Conveniently move funds in and out of your current account, keep track of your spending and take advantage of the financial flexibility.
- ATM card for cash withdrawals.
- Utility Bill Payment.
- Cash & Cheque Deposit Machine.
- Online Banking.
- Request Cheque book.
- Request temporary overdraft (TOD)
- Omani & Expatriate.
- The applicant should be 18 years & above.
- Salary to be assigned to the bank.
- Balance below OMR 200, charge 0.500 Baiza per month.
- Dormant Current Account charge OMR 2 per month.
- Closure of A/C within one year of opening current account OMR 3.
- Cheque Issuance.
- 25 leaves OMR 2, 50 leaves OMR 3.
- Counter cheque charges OMR 1.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.