In today’s fast-paced world, both business and personal finances need to be managed promptly and efficiently. With the National Bank of Oman Current Account, we make sure you’re covered on every front - from personalised cheques to multiple currency accounts and convenient, round-the-clock access, it’s all your banking needs in one easy, efficient and effective account.
Features & Benefits:
- Foreign Currency Accounts
- Convenient Banking
- No transaction limit
- Personalized cheque books
- Free monthly installments
- Access to Electron ATMs around the world
- An initial minimum deposit of OMR 200 is required.
- A minimum average monthly balance of OMR 200 must be maintained.
- Individuals who wish to open a Current Account should not appear in the Central Bank of Oman’s Caution List.
- National ID Card for Omanis / Valid passport for expatriates / Company registration for businesses.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.