|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Oman Arab Bank - Growth Account||Minimum Balance: OMR 500||Annual Fee: OMR 200||Internet Banking: No||Features: No Salary Transfer|
Growth account offers you a host of benefits such as:
- High interest rates paid on monthly basis.
- Free insurance (life and permanent disability) up to account balance or up to a maximum of RO 25,000.
- Free 24 hours ATM & Cash Deposit “Fast Bank” machines facility for individual savings account holders from over 81 ATMs/ 64 Fast Bank Machines across Oman and over a million outlets globally.
- Utility bills payment through our fast bank machines.
- “Fil Khidma” Call Center which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Individual Omanis and non-Omanis who are above 18 years old.
- A complete Account Opening application form.
- For Omanis: copy of a valid ID Card.
- For non-Omanis: copy of a valid Passport with valid Visa and copy of a valid Residence Card.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.