|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Doha Bank - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: QAR 5,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 6 Years||Flat Rate: 4.39%||Reducing Rate: 7.9%|
Doha Bank, now facilitates you with credit-line to use on demand, a lump sum for a pleasure dream vacation, or overdraft protection for your checking account — there's a right loan that meets your needs.Doha Bank, now facilitates you with credit-line to use on demand, a lump sum for a pleasure dream vacation, or overdraft protection for your checking account — there's a right loan that meets your needs.
Features & Benefits:
Loans for Salaried Individuals:
- Competitive interest rates
- Repayment period up to 6 years for Qatari customers & 4 years for non Qatari customers
- Fast approvals and activation
- Flexible loan entitlements
- Convenient monthly installments payment (automatic deductions from account)
- Quickly calculate your maximum eligibility and monthly repayments with our new loan calculator
- Useful loan topping up, installment deferment facilities
We offer a loan on short terms basis against your fixed deposit with us. So you can earn interest while you fulfill your requirements, all at the same time!
Note: Salary must be transferred to a Doha Bank account.
- Valid ID and passport copy
- Original Salary assignment letter on company letterhead stamped signed by employer
- Other Banks statement if salaries transfer from other bank to DB
- For Expatriates: 3 months statement if only one salary is credited to DB account
- No Objection letter/clearance letter from the other bank
- 6 months statement
- Salary certificate
- Qatari: QAR 2 million
- Non Qatari: QAR 400,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.