|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|AJIB - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 4.89%||Reducing Rate: 8.8%|
AJIB's loan programs are designed to promise you an easier and more comforting life. Personal loans have never been more rewarding with their flexible repayment methods and other huge benefits:
- Competitive interest rate of 8.8% for the government sector or 9.9% for the private sector
- 1% commission for the first year only
- Convenient loan amount that suits your needs
- Loan tenor up to 96 months
- Flexible rescheduling of installments
- Valid national identification card
- Latest salary slip or proof of income certificate
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Liability/clearance letter
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Customer should be employed at a company approved by the Bank
- Customer should have a verified and clear source of income
- Security (if required) must be approved by the Bank
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience at last job
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.