|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Al Etihad - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 300||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 5.9%||Reducing Rate: 10.62%|
Etihad Personal Loan is tailored to meet your diverse expectations. Whether you want to overcome unplanned expenses, go on holiday, or even get married, our personal loan is your support to fulfill your desires, and achieve your dreams.
- Loan financing up to JOD 55,000
- Flexible tenure up to 8 years
- Competitive interest rates
- 1% loan commission for the first year
- Guarantor is not required
- Free life insurance
- Buyout loan facility available from other banks with competitive interest rates
- The possibility of postponing your installments
- Refinance facility is available
- Personal loan against property mortgage
- Valid national ID or passport
- Latest salary/income/employment verification document
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.