|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Audi - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 6 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
The Personal Loan offers you greater flexibility for FINANCING any purchase or project. Whether you are traveling, shopping for home appliances and furniture, or even planning your wedding, the Personal Loan is the perfect solution to ensure your comfort.
- Competitive interest rate
- Loan amount as per your needs
- Loan tenor up to 72 months
- No guarantor required
- Flexible top-up / Re-finance facilities
- Buyout loans option available
- Simple procedures with a minimum of required documents
- Free life insurance coverage
- Valid national ID or valid passport with a valid resident visa (for non-Jordanians)
- Latest salary/income/employment verification document
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.