|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Of Jordan - 'Al Hal' Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 5.42%||Reducing Rate: 9.75%|
Your dreams will come through with "Al Hal" personal loans.
"Al Hal" personal loans from Bank of Jordan help you fulfill your dreams easily with loans reaching up to JD 70,000 at a convenient repayment period of your choice.
- Competitive diminishing interest rates from 9.75%
- Loans reaching up to JD 70,000, with repayment period that reaches up to 96 months
- Preapproved credit card without issuance fees
- Possibility of granting personal loans against mortgage or car collateral at preferred annual diminishing interest rates from 7.5%
- No guarantor required
- Possibility of buying applicant's existing loans from other banks
- Valid ID
- Bank account statement for the last 6 months
- Proof of income
- Property or car documents in the case of granting loans against car or mortgage collateral
- Any additional documents required upon credit evaluation
- This loan is available for Jordanians in private and public sector employees, retirees, military personnel, international entities' employees and self-employed
- Life insurance at applicant’s expense
- Applicants' age must be between 21-70 years old during the loan period
- Salary transfer
- The commission rate is 1% which will be charged only once in advance
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.