|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|BLOM Bank - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.79%|
Maximum Loan Amount: 40,000 JOD
- Loan Period: Maximum 8 years
- Interest: Overnight InterBank rate the interest will be calculated on the monthly reducing balance. Interest rate is variable and will be reviewed and amended yearly (on 31/3, 30/6, 30/9, and 31/12)
- Interest Rate (Reducing) P.A:
- Governmental and private sector with salary domiciliation starting from 9.5%-10.5%
- Employees without salary domiciliation 12%
- Others – Business Owners from 11% to 12.5% according to credit study for clients.
- Loan Commission: 1% of the loan value (for once)
- Age: (21-65) years old at the end of the loan
- Debt burden ratio should not exceed 40% of the monthly income, for the governmental sector
- Debt burden ratio should not exceed 35% of the monthly income for private sector approved list
- Debt burden ratio should not exceed 25% of the monthly income, for private sector- out of our approved list or for own business
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.