|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Standard Chartered||Minimum Salary: JOD 500||Salary Transfer:||Islamic Finance:||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- High loan amounts up to JOD 70,000.
- Enjoy convenient repayment period up to 96 months.
- Top-up your existing loan.
- Buy-out loans from other banks.
- Personal Loans are granted to Jordanian nationality holders.
- Minimum salary required ranges from JOD 500 either or JOD 750.
- Applicant to a Personal Loan should be minimum of 21 years old and maximum 63 years old at the time of maturity of the loan or retirement age whichever is earlier. For Social Security
- Pensioners the maximum age is 70 years at the time of maturity of the loan when Social Security salary is transferred to us.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.