|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ABK - Emirates Visa Signature Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 100||Rate: 0%|
- Membership to the Emirates Skywards Miles Program
- Bonus Emirates Skywards Miles
- LoungeKey - International Airport Lounge Access
- ABK Local Concierge
- Free Valet Parking Service
- Visa Global Concierge Services
- Luxury Hotel Collection from Visa
- Visa Fine Dining – Discounts & Rewards
- Premium Privileges and Exclusive Offers from Visa
- Full Multi-Trip Travel Insurance coverage up to USD 500,000
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- Medical and Legal Referral
- GCAS - Global Customer Assistance Service
- Tap 'n' Go Contactless Technology
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.