|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 760||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 36||Rate: 1.75%|
- Enjoy up to 56 days of interest free credit. After that, it's just 1.75% per month
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.80%
- There are currently no balance transfer facilities on this Card
- You will always earn 1 full Membership Rewards Point for every KWD 1 of spends. Points never expire and can be redeemed for complimentary flights and upgrades with 12 airline partners: Emirates Skywards, Etihad Guest, Flying Blue (AirFrance KLM), Asia Miles, British Airways Executive Club, Delta SkyMiles, Gulf Air Falcon Flyer, Iberia Plus, Qatar Airways Privilege Club, Royal Plus Programme, and Oman Air Sindbad.
- Redeem Membership Rewards Points for Emirates Skyward Miles and British Airways Executive Club, and more
- Exclusive world-wide offers on travel, leisure, dining and premium shopping
- Access to Airport Lounges across the Middle East
- Complimentary Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance
- Complimentary Retail Protection Insurance
- Worldwide Customer Care and Emergency Card Replacement
- Access to account details, statements, balance and services online and on Mobile
- Minimum Salary: USD $2,500
- Annual Fee: USD $120 plus a $ 25 annual fee for enrolment into the Membership Rewards Loyalty Programme
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.