|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Boubyan Bank - Visa Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: KWD 250||Rate: 0%|
Designed to quite simply being in a class of its own, the Boubyan Visa Infinite Credit Card lets you enjoy endless possibilities, offering incredible spending power, exceptionally high levels of service, and it is renowned and respected wherever it is seen.
Enjoy limitless services with Boubyan Visa Infinite:
- Visa Infinite with a high credit limit and 0% profit.
- UTap – Pay and withdraw with a touch using the latest NFC technology
- Use Boubyan credit cards in Kuwait and abroad and choose between receiving up to 5% Cashback on your purchases amount or earning airline miles with Boubyan Select
- LoungeKey - Unlimited access to more than 500 airport lounges across 300 cities worldwide
- Free membership in Boubyan Concierge – Local services
- Free membership in Visa Concierge – Global services
- Free family travel insurance from Visa
- Free valet parking service
- 2 free-for-life supplementary cards for family members
- Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty
- Medical & legal referral
- Exclusive offers on an extensive collection of world-renowned and boutique hotels worldwide
- Special offers and discounts from leading retailers in Kuwait
- Exclusive offers and discounts around the world from Visa
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.