|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Boubyan Bank - Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: KWD 80||Rate: 0%|
- Free for the first year – For cards issued for the first time and only for salary account customers with salary credit
- Supplementary card is available with fee
- No interest charges on the due amount
- You can pay your outstanding amount in multiple flexible payments 8.33% or 100%
- Special discounts and promotions from leading companies and retailers
- Use Boubyan credit cards in Kuwait and abroad and choose between receiving up to 5% Cashback on your purchases amount or earning airline miles with Boubyan Select
- UTap Services – Secure, fast, effortless and contactless payments on POS using the latest NFC technology
- Card details can be viewed through all Boubyan bank channels
- Card can be issued against a blocked amount
- Primary and supplementary card for male customers
- Lounges: Access to 25 lounges across GCC and other key destinations
- Valet parking service
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.