|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Boubyan Bank - World MasterCard||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: KWD 150||Rate: 0%|
We’re pleased to introduce the Boubyan World MasterCard Credit Card, designed to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. As a Platinum customer, Boubyan strives to provide you with the ultimate banking experience, starting from premium products and services to special offers and discounts locally and globally. Get your Boubyan World MasterCard Credit Card and enjoy its exclusive benefits.
- World Mastercard with a high credit limit and free for the first year for first card issuance
- UTap – Pay and withdraw with a touch using the latest NFC technology
- Use Boubyan credit cards in Kuwait and abroad and choose between receiving up to 5% Cashback on your purchases amount or earning airline miles with Boubyan Select
- LoungeKey - Unlimited access to more than 500 airport lounges across 300 cities worldwide
- Free membership in Boubyan Concierge – Local services
- Free membership in MasterCard Concierge – Global services
- Free family travel insurance from MasterCard
- Free valet parking service
- 2 free-for-life supplementary cards for family members of Platinum customers
- Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty
- Special offers and discounts from leading retailers in Kuwait
- Priceless Arabia – Exclusive offers and discounts around the world from MasterCard
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.