|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|CBK - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 2,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 70||Rate: 0%|
CBK Platinum Visa Card Features:
- Minimum Salary (Min. KD250/- Max. KD1,000/-)
- Worldwide acceptance.
- The support of one of the world's elite financial service organizations.
- 24-hour access to cash.
- Emergency funds if the card is lost or stolen.
- Quick emergency card replacement, if lost or stolen.
- Chances to enter fabulous on going promotions for incredible prizes
- Free travel insurance (Read more)
- Free insurance against identity theft, ATM assault & robbery and lost wallet
- Minimum 21 years old.
- Kuwaiti's and residents in Kuwait with residence permit/Civil ID.
- Banking relation with CBK, preferably salary transfer.
- Card can be issued under the guarantee of another CBK customer
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.