|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Doha Bank - Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: KWD 0||Rate: 0%|
Your Doha Bank Kuwait Visa Platinum Card should be with you everywhere you go. For easy access to the better things in life, Doha Bank Visa Platinum Card offers a diverse selection of travel, dining, shopping and lifestyle opportunities. With our automatic purchase protection and extended warranty cover, you can rest assured your new purchases are protected*. And if things go wrong on your travels, our international support network can step in to help you, in your own language**, in a medical emergency or when your card is lost or stolen.
- 8% off on bookings made on hotels.com
- 15% off on YQ Airport Meet and Greet Service
- Up to 20% discount on AVIS car rentals worldwide
- Medical and Travel Assistance globally
- Lost or stolen card reporting emergency card replacement
- TIME OUT dining offers across the region
- 20% off when dining at Jumeirah properties
- Fine Dining offers in Kuwait
- Access to CHIC outlet Shopping Villages across Europe
- Purchase Protection Insurance
- Extended Manufacturers Warranty
- Golf Offers
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.