|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|KIB - MasterCard World Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: KWD 130||Rate: 0%|
Available in both charge or credit and comes with global promotions and discounts for the business elite, with flexible payment options and a wide selection of exclusive benefits from MasterCard.
Kuwaiti in Government Sector
- Original Valid Civil ID
- Salary certificate and continuation
- Three months Bank Statement
- Authorized signatory
- MGRP certificate
- Passport copy
- Work permit
- Shari'a compliant
- Flexible monthly payments 10% or 33% or 100%
- Smart chip for enhanced security
- Fees are fixed and no hidden charges and no charges/penalties on outstanding amounts as it work under Islamic financing concept of Qard Hassan
- Convenience of withdrawing cash from more than a million ATMs worldwide
- Access to KIB online service
- SMS banking services
- KIB Application for smart mobile banking
- 3% Cash Back on POS
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.