|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Kuwait Finance House - Al-Tayseer Classic Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 50||Rate: 0%|
- Total credit limit between KD 200 and KD 500 for the two cards combined.
- One monthly balance statement for the package.
- Free e-statement option available.
- Card balance can be reviewed online through KFH Online service or through KFH App.
- Safe and secure payment as the card equipped with smart chip and online payment secured with 3D Secure service.
- Salary transfer is not mandatory in order to issue the card, instead, an amount of money equivalent to credit limit can be reserved.
- Due amounts to be repaid on 12 months or 8.33% of the due amount installments minimum of KD 20.
- No extra charges on due amounts.
- Special discounts and promotions from countless international brands in Kuwait, you may see discount booklet.
- KD 50 annual subscription fees deducted over 12 months and will be debited in monthly installments of KD 4.166.
- No extra charges in case of using maximum credit limit.
- No interests.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.