|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Kuwait Finance House - Al-Tayseer Diamond Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 400||Rate: 0%|
Kuwait Finance House is pleased to offer you "AL-Tayseer" diamond package. The diamond is a precious stone as "AL-Tayseer" diamond cardholders, which they are privileged and valued customers to KFH. This new product aims at providing our credit worthy customers a higher credit limit at lower easy monthly repayments and with no additional charges in accordance with the Islamic sharia law. With this new "AL-Tayseer" Diamond package, you will be able to avail a maximum credit limit and flexible in repayment outstanding balance. As its high “pre-set spending limit”, "AL-Tayseer" Diamond package meets your spending habits and lifestyle that demands more purchasing power.
- Credit limit between KD 3,000 to KD 5,000 for the two cards combined.
- One monthly balance statement for the package.
- Free e-statement option available.
- Card balance can be reviewed online through "KFH Online" service or through KFH App.
- Safe and secure payment as the card equipped with smart chip and online payment secured with 3D Secure service.
- Salary transfer is not mandatory in order to issue the card, instead, an amount of money equivalent to credit limit can be reserved.
- Due amounts to be repaid on 12 monthly instalments minimum of KD 70 or 8.33% of the due amount.
- Special discounts and promotions from countless international brands in Kuwait.
- Special discounts from international brands locally and around the world.
- Free travel insurance coverage for client's family up to KD 50,000 valid for multiple travels.
- Free 90 days insurance against theft and damage for all clients' purchases of unperishable goods and products.
- Free access to VIP lounges in international airports for two persons using "Priority Pass" card.
- KD 400 annual subscription fees deducted over 12 months and will be debited in monthly installments of KD 33.333.
- No extra charges in case of using the maximum credit limit.
- No interests.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.