|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Kuwait Finance House - Al-Tayseer Gold Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 80||Rate: 0%|
We are happy to offer you "AL-Tayseer" gold credit card package that now allows you to pay the outstanding balance over a period of time. This card is in compliance with high level services presented to KFH customers and in accordance with the Islamic law "Sharia" . You can now use these cards both in Kuwait and while you travel anywhere around the world and have the advantage of easy payments.
- Credit limit starting from KD 550 up to KD 800 for total of the two cards combined.
- One monthly balance statement for the package.
- Free e-statement option available.
- Card balance can be reviewed online through "KFH Online" service or through KFH App.
- Safe and secure payment as the card equipped with smart chip and online payment secured with 3D Secure service.
- Salary transfer is not mandatory in order to issue the card, instead, an amount of money equivalent to credit limit can be reserved.
- Due amounts to be repaid on 12 monthly installments minimum of KD 50 or 8.33% of the due amount.
- No extra charges on due amounts.
- Special discounts and promotions from countless international brands in Kuwait.
- KD 80 annual fees deducted over 12 months and will be debited in monthly installments of KD 6.666.
- No extra charges in case of using the maximum credit limit.
- No interests.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.