|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Kuwait Finance House - Al-Tayseer Platinum Premium||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 200||Rate: 0%|
Kuwait Finance House is pleased to offer you "AL-Tayseer" platinum premium credit card package with a convenient feature of repaying monthly of the outstanding balance. This new product aims at providing our creditworthy customers a higher credit limit at lower easy monthly repayments in accordance with the Islamic sharia law.
- KD 200 annual subscription fees deducted over 12 months and will be debited in monthly installments of KD 16.666.
- No extra charges in case of using the maximum credit limit.
- No interests.
- Client has total salary transferred to KFH account
- Client has a deposit at KFH
- An amount of money equivalent to the credit limit is reserved
- Issuance of this package is subject to KFH and Kuwait Central Bank approval after evaluating client's credit history
- Credit limit between KD 1,250 to KD 2,400 for the two cards combined.
- One monthly balance statement for the package.
- Free e-statement option available.
- Card balance can be reviewed online through "KFH Online" service or through KFH App.
- Safe and secure payment as the card equipped with smart chip and online payment secured with 3D Secure service.
- Salary transfer is not mandatory in order to issue the card, instead, an amount of money equivalent to credit limit can be reserved.
- Due amounts to be repaid on 12 monthly installments minimum of KD 70, or 8.33% of the due amount.
- No Extra charges on due amounts.
- Special discounts and promotions from countless international brands in Kuwait.
- Free access to VIP lounges in international airports for two persons using "Priority Pass" card.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.