|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBK - Kuwait Airways Visa Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 100||Rate: 0.833%|
You live an affluent lifestyle and enjoy traveling to various destinations. Now, the NBK-Kuwait Airways (Oasis Club) Visa Infinite Credit Card is your access to a world full of benefits, rewards and premium services. Make every spend count and redeem your earned miles for free tickets and upgrades on Kuwait Airways.
NBK-Kuwait Airways (Oasis Club) Visa Infinite Credit Card is available for Customers, with salary of KD 3,000 and above or deposits of KD 100,000 and above.
Annual Fee from 2nd year forth:
- Earn up to 15,000 Elite Tier Miles upon card activation
- Earn 10,000 Welcome Miles when spending KD 2,000 and above within the first 3 months of card issuance
- Earn 4 Oasis Club Miles for purchases made overseas and 3 Oasis Club Miles on local purchases made with your NBK-Kuwait Airways (Oasis Club) Visa Infinite Credit Card
- Enjoy up to double Oasis Club Miles when using the card to book and fly with Kuwait Airways. Oasis Club terms and conditions apply
- Earn Oasis Club Miles on point of sale transactions and online purchases
- Enjoy uncapped miles earning
- Redeem your miles on Kuwait Airways for tickets and upgrades
- Earn 2 Oasis Club Miles for every USD 1 spent using your card
- NBK Rewards Program: Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 850 partner outlets across Kuwait
- LoungeKey Program: Unlimited visits to more than 1,000 global airport lounges with a guest
- Travel and Medical Coverage Insurance: Coverage of up to USD 1,000,000 with your airline ticket purchases provided by Visa
- Avis Car Rental: Up to 35% discount
- yQ Meet & Assist: Up to 30% discount on global airport services
- Visa Luxury Hotels: Exclusive offers at more than 900 luxurious hotels around the world
- Concierge Services: 24/7 local and international concierge services
- Purchase Protection: Protection against theft or accidental damage on your purchases with a coverage up to 365 days from date of purchase
- Extended Warranty: Applicable for double the repair period offered by the original manufacturer, up to a year
- Fraud Protection: Up to USD 5,000 against unauthorized transactions
- Special Offers: Exclusive local and global offers from Visa
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.