|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBK - Diners Club Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 600||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 40||Rate: 0.833%|
You are a discerning traveler with fine taste, traveling often for business and pleasure. All you need is more ways to streamline your travel – the NBK Diners Club Credit Card is the answer.Your card benefits will include free access to over 450 luxury airports lounges worldwide, acceptance at millions of merchants in 185 countries and global premium lifestyle privileges.
To receive an NBK Diners Club Credit Card, you must have a minimum salary of KD 600.
Annual Fee from 2nd year forth:
- Supplementary cards - For your immediate family members
- Flexible payment - The facility to repay in low easy installments
- NBK Online Banking - Secure Internet access to tracking your credit cards and all associated accounts
- SMS service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
- Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
- Free first year - When you transfer your salary to NBK
- Worldwide airport lounge access - Enjoy free access to over 450 luxury airport lounges worldwide
- Global lifestyle privileges - Which encompass travel, dining, entertainment and much more
- NBK Rewards Program - Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 850 partner outlets across Kuwait
- Free travel insurance - Get coverage of up to USD 250,000 with your airline ticket purchases Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.