|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBK - Gold Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 40||Rate: 0.833%|
Your life is fantastic - all it needs is a little more sparkle. With more funds at your disposal, you’ll be able to use the NBK Gold Credit Card to get higher purchasing power and buy all the experiences you desire.The NBK Gold Credit Card is designed to give your life the glitter you deserve. You’ll enjoy flashing your NBK Gold Card, finding boosts of prestige, privileges and purchasing power wherever you go.
To receive an NBK Gold Credit Card, you must have a minimum salary of KD 250.
Annual Fee from 2nd year forth:
- Free first year - When you transfer your salary to NBK
- Supplementary cards - For your family members
- Flexible payment - The facility to repay in low easy installments
- NBK Online Banking - Secure Internet access to tracking your credit cards and all associated accounts
- SMS Service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
- Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
- NBK Rewards Program - Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 800 partner outlets across Kuwait
- NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects credit cardholders’ online purchases from fraudulent use on credit cards
- Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 250,000 with your airline ticket purchases Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.