|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBK - Miles Credit Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 600||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 50||Rate: 0.833%|
You’re a jetsetter that can’t get enough of the high skies - whilst you head from place to place, let NBK take care of you. We’ll make sure all your trips are insured, you have constant airport lounge access and the best travel and lifestyle deals. The NBK Miles World Mastercard Credit Card is designed to provide added value and a wide range of benefits that cater to the lifestyle needs of the frequent traveler. Enjoy a world of unlimited rewards. The NBK Miles World Mastercard Credit Card lets you earn NBK Miles Points every time you use it for retail purchases, cash advances and online transactions when you are in Kuwait, and you earn even more NBK Miles Points when using your card while you are abroad. The card gives you the flexibility to fly to any destination, on any airline, from any point of origin and at any time of the year. You can redeem your NBK Miles Points and use them to book flights from more than 800 airlines, 150,000 hotels and renowned car rental companies. When you redeem your NBK Miles Points, you will also earn miles with the airlines’ miles program.
To receive the NBK Miles World Mastercard Credit Card you must have a minimum salary of KD 600.
Annual Fee from 2nd year forth:
- Supplementary cards - For your immediate family members
- Flexible payment - The facility to repay in low easy installments
- NBK Online Banking - Secure Internet access to tracking your credit cards and all associated accounts
- SMS service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
- Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
- NBK Miles Program - Enroll in the best miles program in Kuwait! Get NBK Miles Points for every KD that you spend locally and abroad. Redeem your NBK Miles Points to book from over 800 airlines, 150,000 hotels worldwide, and world-renowned car rental agencies.
- NBK Rewards Program - Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 800 partner outlets across Kuwait
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Hotels Program - Get complimentary nights at over 200 participating Marriott Bonvoy™ hotels across the Middle East and Africa
- Luxury Serviced Apartments - Now when you travel for extended period of time, you can feel at home with discounts of up to 10% on your stay at prime luxury serviced apartments, which includes over 2,000 onefinestay properties
- Fulfill Visa Assistance - Apply and book appointments for your travel Visa needs with your NBK Miles World Mastercard Credit Card for a flat fee of $15
- LoungeKey Program - Enjoy the comfort and convenience of LoungeKey, the new airport lounge access program that gives you access to more than 500 lounges in over 300 airports worldwide!
- Travel discounts - Instant discounts of 10% when using your NBK Miles World Mastercard for bookings on cleartrip.com
- Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 500,000 with your airline ticket purchases provided by Mastercard
- Free rides - Use your NBK Mastercard and get 20% off on rides with Careem
- Mastercard Priceless Special App - Get hundreds of additional offers with the Mastercard Priceless Special app, download it from your app store
- Free valet parking - Never worry again about finding a parking space. Enjoy free valet parking locally at select malls and outlet
- Mastercard offers - Global and regional lifestyle offers from Mastercard
- Around the clock support - In addition to the 24/7 NBK Call Center, the Mastercard Global Service is available across the world
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.