|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBK - Platinum MasterCard||Minimum Salary: KWD 400||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 50||Rate: 0.833%|
You live a platinum life, so why not have a platinum card? If you’d like the highlights of what life has to offer, the Platinum Mastercard Credit Card will give you some of the most stunning benefits on offer. Extensive features available include free valet parking, airport lounge access, purchase protection and extended warranty for your valuable purchases, subscription to the NBK Rewards Program for your daily purchases and much more.
To receive the NBK Platinum Mastercard Credit Card, you must have a minimum salary of KD 400.
Annual Fee from 2nd year forth:
- Supplementary cards - For your immediate family members
- Flexible payment - The option to repay credit card purchases in small, easy installments
- NBK Online Banking - Secure online access to your credit card and all associated accounts
- SMS service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
- Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
- Travel discounts - Instant discounts of up to 30% when you make bookings on Cleartrip.com
- Free rides - Use your NBK Platinum Mastercard and get 20% off on rides with Careem
- Mastercard Priceless Special App - Get hundreds of additional offers with the Mastercard Priceless Special app, download it from your app store
- Free valet parking - Never worry again about finding a parking space. Enjoy free valet parking locally at select malls and outlets
- Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 500,000 with your airline ticket purchases Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company
- Complimentary airport lounge access - Enjoy complimentary access to lounges across the MENA region
- Mastercard Purchase Protection - Insures against theft or accidental damage within 180 days from the date of purchase, and with coverage up to USD 5,000 per year
- Fulfill Visa Assistance - Apply and book appointments for your travel Visa needs with your NBK Platinum Mastercard Credit Card for a flat fee of $15
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.