|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBK - Titanium MasterCard||Minimum Salary: KWD 250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 40||Rate: 0.833%|
A world of luxury awaits you!You have great taste, and you know what you like. You’d like to spend with more confidence and get more offers, services and support with each purchase.The NBK Titanium Mastercard Credit Card offers a range of premium benefits designed to enhance your lifestyle, all in addition to global offers provided by Mastercard.
To receive an NBK Titanium Mastercard Credit Card, you must have a minimum salary of KD 250.
Annual Fee from 2nd year forth:
- NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects credit cardholders’ online purchases from fraudulent use of their credit cards
- Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 250,000 with your airline ticket purchases
- Supplementary cards - For your immediate family members
- Flexible payment - The facility to repay in low easy installments
- NBK Online Banking - Secure online access to your credit card and all associated accounts
- SMS service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
- Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
- Free rides - Use your NBK Titanium Mastercard Credit Card and get 20% off on rides with Careem
- Mastercard Priceless Special App - Get hundreds of additional offers with the Mastercard Priceless Special app, download it from your app store
- Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 250,000 with your airline ticket purchases Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company
- Complimentary airport lounge access - Enjoy complimentary access to lounges across the MENA region
- Instant discounts - At premium outlets in Kuwait that include shopping, airlines, and on other special services
- NBK Rewards Program - Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 800 partner outlets across Kuwait
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.