|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBK - Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 50||Rate: 0.833%|
You like to have a little bit of everything – security, services, luxuries and support. The NBK Visa Platinum Credit Card identifies you as a premium cardholder and provides you with higher purchasing power to suit your needs. Enjoy extensive features available for you, including free valet parking, airport lounge access, purchase protection and extended warranty for your valuable purchases, automatic enrollment in NBK Rewards Program for your daily purchases and much more.
To be eligible for an NBK Visa Platinum Credit Card, you must have a minimum salary of KD 250.
Annual Fee from 2nd year forth:
- Supplementary Cards - For your immediate family members
- Flexible Payment - The option to repay credit card purchases in small, easy installments
- NBK Online Banking - Secure online access to your credit card and all associated accounts
- NBK Mobile Banking - Secure mobile access to your credit card and all associated accounts
- SMS Service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
- NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects your online purchases from fraudulent use of your credit cards
- NBK Rewards Program - Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 850 partner outlets across Kuwait
- Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Contact Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
- Extended Warranty - Provides you with extended warranty on your new purchases for a period of one year in addition to the original warranty
- Visa Purchase Protection - Insures you against theft or accidental damage within 365 days from the date of purchase, with coverage up to USD 20,000 per year
- Free Valet Parking - Never worry about finding a parking space again. Enjoy free valet parking locally at selected malls and outlets
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access - Enjoy complimentary access to lounges around the world
- Free Travel Insurance - Coverage of up to USD 500,000 with your airline ticket purchases from Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company
- yQ (meet & assist) - Experience fast-track immigration services at over 450 destinations globally with yQ (meet & assist) with up to 25% off for NBK Visa Credit Card Cardholders
- Visa DragonPass Airport Dining - Enjoy exclusive discounts at over 200 restaurants globally
- Hotels.com - Enjoy 8% discount on selected hotels from Hotels.com
- Avis Car Rental - Enjoy up to 35% on your next rental with Avis Car Rental
- Agoda - Enjoy 12% discount on selected hotels from Agoda.com
- Visa Luxury Hotels - Enjoy Visa Luxury benefits such as complimentary breakfast, room upgrade and much more at over 900 properties
- Jumeriah Hotels Discount - Enjoy up to 25% discount on stays at Jumeriah properties
- Meraas Offer - Get 20% off on dining, play and cinema with Meraas when using your NBK Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Sixt Rent a Car - Enjoy up to 10% discount at Sixt Rent a Car and Sixt Rent a Truck worldwide
- Music Streaming With Anghami - Enjoy up to 4 months of free Anghami Plus membership per year when paying with your NBK Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Bicester Village Shopping Collection - Receive VIP Card with 10% extra discount and discounts on extra services at 9 villages in Europe and Asia
- VOX Cinemas Offer - Enjoy 50% off tickets purchased online with VOX Cinemas Kuwait
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.