|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBK - World Mastercard||Minimum Salary: KWD 1,500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 50||Rate: 0.833%|
You like guarantees – you want to know for sure that you have the perfect card with all the right benefits. The NBK World Mastercard Credit Card is designed to provide unmatched convenience and benefits that have been selected for our distinguished NBK customers. The benefits include complimentary access to international airport lounges, free travel insurance, the Marriott Bonvoy™ Hotels Program from Mastercard that gives you complimentary nights at over 200 participating Marriott Bonvoy™ hotels across the Middle East and Africa. , free valet parking locally, as well as local and global offers covering retail, travel, dining and entertainment. With this card you will enjoy exclusive lifestyle offers that have been selected for our distinguished customers. We are confident that the World Mastercard experience will be highly rewarding with the features chosen for you.
To receive the NBK World Mastercard Credit Card you must have a minimum salary of KD 1,500.
Annual Fee from 2nd year forth:
- Supplementary cards - For your immediate family members
- Flexible payment - The facility to repay in low easy installments
- NBK Online Banking - Secure Internet access to tracking your credit cards and all associated accounts
- SMS Service - Real-time secure notifications at home and abroad
- NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects credit cardholders’ online purchases from fraudulent use of their credit cards
- Mastercard offers - Global and regional lifestyle offers from Mastercard
- Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
- NBK Rewards Program - Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 850 partner outlets across Kuwait
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Hotels Program - Get complimentary nights at over 200 participating Marriott Bonvoy™ hotels across the Middle East and Africa
- Luxury Serviced Apartments - Now when you travel for extended period of time, you can feel at home with discounts of up to 10% on your stay at prime luxury serviced apartments, which includes over 2,000 onefinestay properties
- Fulfill Visa Assistance - Apply and book appointments for your travel Visa needs with your NBK World Mastercard Credit Card for a flat fee of $15
- Travel discounts - Instant discounts of 10% when using your NBK World Mastercard for bookings on Cleartrip.com
- Free rides - Use your NBK Mastercard and get 20% off on rides with Careem
- LoungeKey Program - Enjoy the comfort and convenience of LoungeKey, the new airport lounge access program that gives you access to more than 900 lounges in over 300 airports worldwide
- Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 500,000 with your airline ticket purchases provided by Mastercard
- Mastercard Priceless Special App - Get hundreds of additional offers with the Mastercard Priceless Special app, download it from your app store
- Free valet parking - Never worry again about finding a parking space! Enjoy free valet parking locally at select malls and outlets
- Around the clock support - in addition to the 24/7 NBK Call Center, the Mastercard Global Service is available across the world
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.