|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - The Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: KWD 2,520||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 228||Rate: 0%|
Platinum is designed to enrich your global lifestyle, wherever you are in the world. It is your invitation to yet another world of luxuries, combining unique benefits with world-class service. Platinum offers you exclusive travel and lifestyle privileges, elite Platinum Services and No Pre-Set Spending Limit*. You’ll find Platinum opening doors to a wealth of experiences.
- Receive a US$ 300 Annual Travel Voucher
- Complimentary Wi-Fi services with Boingo
- Complimentary Priority PassTM enrolment to over 1,200 Airport Lounges globally for Basic and Supplementary Cardmember
- Dedicated Platinum Travel and Concierge Services 24/7
- Complimentary enrolment to Membership Rewards®
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- Enrolment to leading hotel loyalty programmes
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance. Your policy number is 'AMEX20'
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.