Is one of the credit solutions from Warba Bank, which opens new horizons to meeting your needs and expectations. Visa Signature provides various utilization limits and exclusive offers and features.
- The card comes with Lounge Key embedded, which gives complimentary access to more than 750 airport lounges worldwide.
- VISA Multi-Trip Travel Insurance for cardholder, spouse, and 5 children (https://cardholderbenefitsonline.com/).
- Airport dining discount program that reaches up to 20% through the “Dine & Fly” application by DragonPass.
- Special international hotels and vacation rentals discounts from Agoda: www.agoda.com/visamena.
- Special offers and upgrades on VISA Luxury Hotel Collection: www.visaluxuryhotels.com.
- Tiered discounts from AVIS Car rental reaching up to 35% based on card type www.avisworld.com/visa.
- Global Customer Assistance Services for emergency cash up to US$5,000 and emergency card replacement call: +(9714)361-1234)
- Purchase Protection by VISA to prevent against theft or accidental damage of purchased items.
- Extended Warranty by VISA doubling the repair period offered by the original manufacturer for up to 1 year.
- Free supplementary card for any of your family members (ages 15+).
- Free SMS for both local and international transactions.
- Free Monthly card e-statement sent to your personal e-mail.
- Free issuance of Warba’s Prepaid Card.
- Free Travel insurance that is compliant with SHENGEN standards for the cardholder, spouse, and 5 children (website link).
- Warba Yemnak local concierge services (for limits of KD 2,000 and above).
- Free account from My Box that provides you with the mailing address in USA, UK, Canada, UAE, China for an easier online shopping experience.
- Automate donations from your cashback for Kuwait Food Bank: www.warbabank.com/ads/kfb
** Calculator Definitions
The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment:
This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%):
The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.