|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Warba Bank - World MasterCard||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: KWD 0||Rate: 0%|
Enjoy a world of exclusive privileges with Warba Bank’s World MasterCard, a prestigious card designed for the travel enthusiast with a range of benefits to ensure a memorable experience.
- Unlimited Airport lounge access to more than 800 lounges around the world
- Complimentary hotel nights from Starwood Hotels and Resorts (over 175 properties across the Middle East and Africa).
- Book 2 and get 1 complimentary night through this special link (http://www.wandermore.me/en/mastercard).
- Book 4 and get 2 complimentary nights through this special link (http://www.wandermore.me/en/mastercard).
- 10% discount on any international round trip, applicable to all airlines.
- Complimentary Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Five Star membership with discounts and free car class upgrade.
- Discounted Chauffer rides with Careem at 20%.
- Preferred discounts of up to 15% at luxury serviced apartments
- Soothe your body, mind, and soul with exclusive Spa Packages across selected Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtels properties.
- Shop at thousands of US-based online stores and benefit from a 25% discounted shipping rate using MyUS.
- MasterCard Buy 1 Get 1 Offers with unlimited redemptions on offers across all major cities in the Middle East & Africa.
- Comprehensive Medical Travel Insurance for the cardholder, spouse, and 3 kids.
- Simple online procedure for obtaining the travel coverage letter instantly by e-mail.
- Travel inconvenience and cancellation insurance in case of lost luggage or trip delay.
- Sharia-compliant credit card with no profits added.
- Exclusive offers and discounts through Warba Rewards Program
- Ability to issue a supplementary card for any family member (ages 15+).
- Free SMS for both local and international transactions.
- Monthly card e-statement sent to your personal e-mail.
- Ability to change your Credit Card Pin through Warba Bank’s mobile application
- Free issuance and renewal against deposit.
- Free issuance of Warba’s Prepaid Card.
- Automate donations from your cashback for Kuwait Food Bank: www.warbabank.com/ads/kfb
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.