|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Bank Dhofar - Savings Account||Minimum Balance: OMR 350||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: No Salary Transfer|
Build your personal savings Put aside funds you do not need immediately and be prepared for an unexpected expense or save for a future goal.
- Eligibility to win daily and weekly prizes.
- Easy cash access through ATM/Debit Card.
- Easy access to your bank account through online, phone and SMS banking as well as ATM/CDM and bill payment machines.
- A permanent employee of the Government of Oman.
- A permanent employee of Semi-Government establishments of Oman.
- An employee working in the private sector listed with BankDhofar.
- 8 years to 60 years – Male; 18 years to 55 years – Female.
- The applicant should complete at least 4 months with the current employer.
- The applicant should not be blacklisted with BankDhofar or Central Bank of Oman (CBO) caution list.
- DBR (Retail Loans excluding Housing Loans) 60-70%; DRB (Retail Loans including Housing Loans) 65-75%.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.