|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Bank Sohar - Current Account||Minimum Balance: OMR 320||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: No Salary Transfer|
A regular banking account, that allows customers to carry out their financial operations in the most effective manner.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Minimum amount of deposit to open the account is OMR 200/-
- Minimum balance of OMR 200/- is required. Non-maintenance of minimum balance will attract a fee of 500 baisa per month.
- Unrestricted access to the account for cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Power of Attorney facility allowed for operating the account by third parties.
- 24/7 access to account through.
- Bank Sohar ATMs
- OmanNet ATMs across the country (free of charge)
- Monthly account statements free of cost.
- Transfers of funds to various other accounts within Bank Sohar free of cost.
- Cheque book facility.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.