|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Oman Arab Bank - Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 325||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Rate: 1.5%|
- Employees of the age 18 years and above
- Government Sector Employees
- Private Sector Employees (company should be listed in the approved list of companies with OMAN ARAB BANK )
- Salary from RO 250 - RO 699
- A complete Visa Credit Card application form
- For Omanis: copy of a valid ID Card
- For non-Omanis: copy of a valid Passport with valid Visa and copy of a valid Residence Card
- Salary transfer letter addressed to Oman Arab Bank
- One Colored Photograph
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.