|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Alizz Islamic Bank - Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 25||Rate: 2%|
- Lounge Access to 10 & more airport lounge access in the Middle East
- First ride with Careem is free, Two 20% discounted ride by Careem\
- Special offers from Mastercard
- Cash withdrawal upto 80%
Additional InformationDocuments Required
- Signed application form
- Resident Card for both Omani National and Expatriate
- Passport with valid visa page for Expatriates
- Salary certificate / Salary Slip
- Salary transfer letter addressed to Alizz Islamic Bank
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.